Monday, March 15, 2010

Pinehurst Day 1 - Dinner and Dugans

Friday night we all had dinner at The Carolina. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was top-notch! We also received 4 free bottles of wine for our dinner reservation mixup! The dinner was awesome as our Acura Golf Package included free breakfast and dinner each day. The dinner alone would have cost around $70 as it included an appetizer or salad, entree and dessert!

Dinner at The Carolina


Tree-Lined Drive to The Carolina


"PINEHURST" in front of The Carolina


After the dinner some of us headed to Dugan's Pub for a few drinks where they had a live band playing.

Dugan's Pub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site.

It looks like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen.
Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?

This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Appreciate it

Here is my page jaimskitchen.Blogspot.com